Cottage by the Sea Camp

Nine students from Pod 2 at Yullie Park just got back from a camp at Cottage By the Sea in Queenscliff.  It went for 3 days. They went with Mr Mac and Laura and had lots of fun.

Some of the activities that they did were:

• swimming
  • dancing/singing
  • bike riding
  •  went to a Chinese restaurant  for dinner
  • went to the Marina
  • went to the Museum

But the main reason we went on camp was to learn how to listen to our teachers, parents, and friends also how to work as a team.

In 2 weeks there will be a reward camp to Cottage by the Sea and seven people have already been chosen to attend.

Cottage by the Sea Camp on PhotoPeach

2 thoughts on “Cottage by the Sea Camp

1. It was great to read about the camp at Cottege by the Sea and to find out some of the great activities you got to participate in. I am curious as to what you had for dinner at the Chinese restaurant?
    I can remember the first time I went on a school camp and I was much older that you all. I wonder how you were feeling the first time you went on camp? Were you a little nervous? Were you excited? Or were you feeling a little of both?
    I love the pictures you have posted in the blog. They really help to see what you did on camp and it helped me to get a real feel for the excitement you had at camp. Thank you for sharing your experiences here.

2. Awesome. Sounds like you all had a great time. I wonder if the next group of campers will have as much fun… I bet they will.