Hello Pod 2

Hi guys , how are you all? Hope you’re  all enjoying the last couple of weeks of school before the holidays . 

I am in a place near Coffs Harbour, where the Big Banana is. I was in Sydney for a few days too. Cheyne you will be happy to know that I did see the Opera house and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. I went over the bridge on the train and went under it on a ferry. It was fun. Tyler, you wanted me to post a picture on here of the Bridge and Opera House for you, so I did. 

Hope you are all well and working hard for your teachers. See you all later. 

27 thoughts on “Hello Pod 2

1. I sure did go to this place Anas. I was in Sydney but now I’m in a place near Coffs Harbour. I took a photo of the Big Banana today so I’ll have to post it for you all to see.

My holiday is going really well thanks Tyler. How are you going? I bet you’re getting excited about Bounce. Let me know what it was like.

Talk to you all soon.
    Sandy

• Hi Cheyne.
      The weather isn’t hot but just nice. I went swimming today and the water was a little chilly but ok. I think it’s going to be 28 on Thursday, which will be great.
      Hey guess what I saw tonight while I was walking through the caravan park??? A bit of space junk flying through the sky. It was burning up and was so close . It was unreal to see. I don’t know where it landed but was glad it didn’t land on our caravan.
      Enjoy your last few days before holidays. Thanks for the message!

2. Hi Sandy I have some bad news because I cant go to Barham cause the whole states power went out. So instead we are going to bounce tomorrow and go to the dinosaur Museum in Melbourne and guess what? Im going to Japan, China, Sydney, United Kingdom and back to Melbourne.

• Hi Charli,
      yes I heard all the power outages and storms. Bounce sounds like fun though and going to Japan, China and the UK- WOW!!! When is all this happening? Maybe I could come with you 🙂
      You will have to tell me all about it on Monday. I hope you’re having a great holiday. I am back now from my travels. I had a great time!
      See you Monday

3. Hi Sandy on
    my way back from Geelong for new years plus we are getting a dog called Rosie she is a Jack russle cross with a polmarain she so cute and fluffy.

From Charli

• A dog called Rosie, she sounds very cute. I hope she likes her new home. Remember to look after her and be a responsible pet owner, which I am sure you will. Is she your dog, or a family dog?
      You will have to tell me all about it in a few weeks Charli.
      See you later!
      Sandy

4. Hi Sandy if you can please put me in your home group because last year I really had fun and learning my times tables I have improved these few weeks I now know my five time tables I have been working on my spelling so yeah I have had a big holiday

HAPPY new year From Charli

• Hi Charli, how are you? Oh I am so glad you had fun last year in P2D. I’m not too sure of the home groups yet but of course I’d love to have you again. So you have been practising your tables over the holidays and your spelling??? WOW!!!! You are a dedicated student Charli. That’s great- you’ll be already for Grade 5!
      Happy New Year to you too!! Enjoy your holidays.

Sandy

• Hi Cheyne,
      nice to hear from you. How are you enjoying the holidays? Did you have a good Christmas?
      I’ll miss you too Cheyne, hopefully you will pop in every now and then and see me in Pod 2. You’ll be fine in Pod 3 – I am sure you will be a great leader this year.
      Enjoy the rest of your holidays!
      Sandy

5. Hi sandy sorry i couldn’t talk to you because i had no WI-FI anyway how are you. FROM ANAS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, PIC

• Anas how are you?

It is so good to hear from you. We are good thanks. Charli has broken fingers though. She can tell you all about it when she gets back from camp. Grade fives have camp this week.
      So what have you been up to? How is your mum and dad and sister? How is school going? We miss you lots Anas, hope you and your family are well. Talk soon.
      Sandy