Romancing the Skull

Today Pod 2 were lucky enough to go to the Ballarat Fine Gallery to see the exhibition, ‘Romancing the Skull’. The Artlink program facilitated art activities as well as some riveting stories told by Anne Stewart, which all the students were enthralled by. It was a fantastic opportunity for our Pod and was enjoyed by all. 

Were you lucky enough to particiate in today’s excursion? If so, what was your favourite part of the day? Why?

31 thoughts on “Romancing the Skull

1. Hey, Sandy I got back from camp and ready to start a new year of school but I was wondering if we need to bring new school book and pencil case.

your favorite student Charli

• Hi Charli,

hope you enjoyed camp. Good to hear you are ready for the start of school in 2018- a big Pod 3 girl. WOW!!!! How exciting!!!
      I don’t think you will need to bring anything in Charli. If you want to bring in your own pencil case though, I’m sure it’ll be fine. Enjoy the rest of your holidays, see you soon.
      Sandy

• Hi Anas
      it is so good to hear from you. How is everything going? How is your family? I hope you have had a great break. When do you go back to school, or have you already started? Is your sister in school now? She must be five or six by now.

Well, I hope you and your family are all going well. Look forward to hearing from you again.
      Sandy

2. Hi guys tomorrow is my birthday still love ypcc bye………………………. ………………… I hope my friends are doing please send me a picture of you guys. I wish I could send a picture of my self….. oh and I’m turning 12…………. BYE LOVE YOU ALL …………… KURDISTAN Is my country…………